We know that your company’s most valuable asset is its employees. Therefore, we have tailor made our services by putting the employee first.
Our Relocation Services are:
Before deciding to accept an assignment in Norway, a pre-visit can be a good investment. INN assesses the needs of each client and tailor-make a previsit-program to suit their individual needs and requirements. These often include a welcome package, an area orientation tour, information about the rental market and some house viewings, visits to schools, information about living and lifestyle in Norway, shopping, transport, recreational activities and much more.
– Welcome package.
– Airport pick-up service.
– Accompany to accommodation within the relevant areas.
Immigration procedures are both complex and time-consuming, and many HR departments spend countless hours on understanding and taking care of the formalities for each international recruit. INN simplifies and streamlines the process to ensure that your employee or assignee is ready to commence in new their role in a timely and stress-free fashion.
– Direct communication with applicant.
– Select appropriate work/residence permit and assist each client in preparing their application. Prepare for EU registration if applicable.
– Submit application on company/clients behalf, and follow up through to completion.
– Assist client with obtaining tax card, Norwegian ID number, open local bank account, healthcare, TB testing if applicable and registry at post office.
When relocating, finding suitable housing is a vital first step to the overall success. Our experienced team know the rental market in Kongsberg and surrounding areas well, and will give your employee/assignee our best advice and assistance.
– Individual needs assessment.
– Provide information about the local rental market, and be available for questions and further advice.
– Arrange and assist with house viewings.
– Assist with contract and settling in (electricity- and internet subscriptions, TV and other practical information).
– Information about the education system.
– Arrange visits/meetings and accompany to selected schools.
Assistance with exchange of driving license for nationals of NON-EU/EEA countries.